Vessel vape have quite a reputation in the market and one in particular is our pick of the first 510 threaded batteries, the original Vessel. Let’s take a look at the new Vessel Compass, it is palm style, looks sleek and charges via the USB-C port! We will be looking deeper into the boat compass, read on to find out more!
• Features a protected, cartridge drop-in design
• Fits most 510 thread cartridges (cartridge not included)
• Features cartridge swivel for proper mouthpiece alignment
• Powered by a high-quality 550mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery core
• 3-LEDs indicate battery life and power settings
• Four (4) power/voltage settings (2.4V, 2.8V, 3.2V, 3.6V)
• USB-C charging port + cable
• Dimensions: 2.625″L x 1.625″W x 0.75″D
• Weight: 66g
The Vessel Compass for sale is a stunning design that is not only the size of the palm of your hand, but also more robust than you would expect.
I’m a big fan of the palm battery, and I think the device is completely designed with the user in mind, as every part of it feels deliberately manufactured. It measures 2.5 inches (66 mm) long, 1.6 inches (41.3 mm) wide, 0.75 inches (19 mm) deep, and weighs 66 grams without and 81 grams with cartridges.
The Vessel Compass has a 550mah battery that lasts for a typical battery case until it needs to be recharged.It retains all the things we love about a boat, good airflow, high build quality, and a premium feel.
If you’re interested in something simpler and less expensive,welcome to best online vape store.
You may also like: